Epson Connect Solutions is a service provided by Epson using which you can print your photos and documents remotely using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. For this, the Epson printer must have been connected to an active Internet connection and registered with Epson Connect Solutions. In this article, we’ll see how you can register your Epson printer for Epson Connect Solutions and give the command to print and scan remotely using the service.
First of all, you need to connect your printer to your network. If you want to know how you can connect your printer to your router, then you can also know that using the link.
Now, we’ll register the printer for Epson Connect Solutions.
Register Printer in Epson Connect Solutions
- First of all, make sure your computer and the printer are on the same network and have an active internet connection.
- Then download and install the Epson Connect Setup and then open the application.
- After the printer search operation completed, select your printer, and then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration and then click Next.
- Select Agree and click Next.
- Now, load a few sheets of paper into your printer, and then click OK when the printing confirmation page is displayed.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to enter your information and click Finish. If you have an account, then click on I already have an account when the user registration screen displayed.
- When the registration is completed, a setup information page is printed from the printer you registered and a notification email is sent to your email addressed you have provided. You can now use the Epson Connect Solutions service.
This completes the registration of your Epson printer with the Epson Connect Solutions service. Now, in order to use the functionality, we’ll install the Remote Printer Driver/utility/App in your respective device so that it can be used for remote printing service. For this follow the steps below.
Remote Printer Driver Installation
We’ll install Remote printer driver for both computer and smartphone.
- First of all, turn on the printer.
- Download the Remote Print Driver from the given links. For Windows & for Mac.
- Double click on Setup.exe to start the installation process.
- When prompt during installation, select Epson Remote Print and then click OK.
- Read the License agreement, select Agree and click OK.
- Now, the printer registration screen is displayed. Enter the printer’s Email Address and click OK. You can check the printer’s email address from the information sheet printed when you completed the Epson Connect Solution registration or from the printer’s network status sheet. If you want to know how to print a network status sheet of your printer, then you can follow the link.
- First of all, download and install the Epson iPrint application on your smartphone from the app store.
- Open the application and Agree the license agreement.
- On the main screen, tap on Tap here to select a printer.
- Tap on Remote tab then tap on Add.
- Tap on Yes.
- Now, enter the printer Email Address and then tap Done.
Now, you can give a print of your photos and documents remotely and the printer registered and connected to will print those photos and documents remotely.